We are Proud of Our Unique Pedagogy and Our Students who have accomplished their Cherished Goal by putting TRUST in Us.
PSIR Course Features:
- Comprehensive coverage of the entire Syllabus.
- Focus on Conceptual Clarity.
will develop Capacity to link the Theory and the Empirical/Current
Developments to cater the Expectations of the Mains Exams. * We Firmly
believe that Students will not require to refer anything beyond the
- Reading materials will be provided in soft copy format (Pdf).
Plus+ Includes: Workbook aided, Foundation Series Lectures for General Studies
The features of PSIR Plus+:
- 200+ hours of comprehensive lectures covering Indian Constitution, Indian History, Economics and Geography.
lectures are mapped to four subject specific workbooks corresponding to
lectures that students will use during the duration of the course.
workbooks are designed to provide notes on key concepts, along with
subjective questions that learners must solve in workbooks in sync with
the lectures. Faculties will provide detailed explanations for each set
of subjective questions.
- Multiple Choice Questions that
students can use for self-evaluation for each section: Indian
Constitution, Indian History, Economics and Geography.
- Monthly group sessions with subject specific mentors for better clarification and doubt solving.
PSIR Start Date : 15 June, 2022
Batch Timings : 2 pm to 04:30 pm
Days of classes : Monday to Friday