- Subject wise Mentorship sessions and group discussion with experts. - Fortnightly answer writing sessions. - One to one sessions for doubt solving.
• Course caters to the holistic coverage of dynamic and contemporary developments that are relevant for prelims cum mains in a theme based manner.
• Course lingers around 3R strategy:
R = Relevance (Identification of relevant topics for CSE) R = Retention (fluid explanation approach to build maximum retention within class itself) R = Re-presentation (Answer writing practice within class to enhance exam presentation of answers)
• Completeness: Classes would cover all major current affairs sources, such as : The Hindu, Indian Express, PIB, Yojana, Down to Earth, Mint, BS, Niti Aayog reports etc.
• Handout 360 : Every class will be supplemented with lucid and crisp handouts to consolidate class learning.
• Monthly current affairs compilations to further cover all nooks and corners.
• Classes will be taken by Subject Matter Experts.
• Current Affairs Classes will be taken by Shubhra Ranjan, Dr. Jayesh Khaddar, Sahil Saini and Team
• Prelims test series will be provided within the course itself to provide a last moment thrust around the prelims exam.
• Two classes a week : Saturday and Sunday, 11:00 AM to 01:30 PM
• Lectures of the course will be available for the duration of the course.