We are Proud of Our Unique Pedagogy and Our Students who have accomplished their Cherished Goal by putting TRUST in Us.
General Studies Course Features:
- Comprehensive coverage of the entire Syllabus.
- Focus on Conceptual Clarity, interlinking between the Concepts and the Dynamic aspects of the Syllabus.
- Mains Answer Test Series.
- Current Affairs classes on Saturday and Sunday (in online mode only).
- Crash course/Quality Enrichment Program (QEP2023) for Preliminary Exam 2023.
- Material will be provided in Hard copy.
- EXCLUSIVE Mentorship Programme to support the student at Prelims and Mains Examinations. (NEW FEATURE)
- We are a Young and Motivated Team having experience in TEACHING for Civil Services over the years with concrete accomplishments.
To give the Scholarship Test, Kindly fill this form: https://forms.gle/1SZGhm4daXiVe1cZ7
- For Tablet students, the LIVE Course Lectures will be relayed followed by a Q&A session on our Exclusive Shubhra Ranjan TABLET.
- In Tablet Mode, the GS Course Lecture will be available in a recorded format for access till Mains 2023 with a maximum of 3 views.
- Under the Course, the Samsung Tablet (WiFi+LTE, 32GB) will be provided by the Institute to access the Course.
- The Tablet shall be configured to use only Shubhra Ranjan Tablet App during the Course. The students can use the Tablet as any normal Tablet after the completion of the Course.
- The Tablet shall be delivered to your address as provided at the time of admission. In case you plan to collect at our office address please do inform us by mailing us at email@example.com.
- A 4G SIM card or WiFi connection with a minimum 10 MBPS Internet speed is required to view the tablet course.
- There is no provision to top-up the viewing time for the tablet course.
- GS Prelim-cum-Mains course also includes Prelims Test Series and Mains Test Series.
- The General Studies Tablet course is designed to allow a maximum of 2250 hours of viewing for 300 lectures. Each lecture has a duration of 2.5 hours.
- GS Batch Timings : 8 AM to 10:30 AM, Q&A Session Timings : 10:45 AM
- GS June Batch Start Date : 20 June, 2022